Import Selcetd Fields
Form Builder allows users to easily select and import necessary fields/ questions into the Google Form
- When you want to import selected fields from the list of form fields. Form Builder allow you to import single field or selected fields.
How to import Selected Fields?
- Form Builder list all form fields
- If you want individual field to be imported. click on the (room) icon highlighted with yellow colour
- If you want selected fields to be imported. first select the fields whatever you want to import and click the Import Selected button.
Comprehensive Fields Configuration
Form Builder provides comprehensive customisation of the configuration (type, options etc) while importing.
- When you load the data from Form Builder. Form builder will list the form fields available for you. after loading if you want to change some value of selected property, you can do with field configuration. for example field configuration allow you to change the type of field from short answer to paragraph.
How to set Field Configuration?
- Click the setting icon of field you want it configure.
- It will open new dialog where you can change the fields configuration as you want.
- For example the question type is short answer and you want to change to multiple choice you can easily change its type or even its option values also can be easily change.
- Can set option values directly or range.
- After your configuration is done click on save button to save the change you have done.
Form Builder has Shuffle Field feature with which user can shuffle the listed fields when they want each time with different order.
When Shuffle feature is useful?
- When you want the same set of questions with random order. e.g teacher how want to conduct a test with the same set of question with random order.
How to shuffle fields
- You can find the shuffle icon just above the list of fields.
- Click the shuffle icon to shuffle the order of the fields from the list.
Form Builder allow user to choose the position where the fields need to be import.
When position feature is useful?
- When you have large amount of data to import, by default fields are imported at the bottom. using position feature you can import where you want to import on selected position.
How to import fields on selected position?
User can import the fields in following positions
- After (After selected field)
- Before(Before selected field)
- Bottom position is default position, which will append the imported fields to the bottom.
- If you want to import fields at the top, select the Top position.
- If you want to import fields between the fields, you can achieve in two ways. After or Before position.
- select the position e.g: After
- choose the field from where the import starts.